Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Traveling southwest with Norbert and Gudrun and our first nice sunset at a place called Australind


After some "interesting" experiences with travel-mates in general (not only my ones) I decided to visit the southwest with some people whom I already knew. I met Norbert in Cairns because he was writing me a text message when I was looking for a travel-mate asking me if I am serious about traveling around the whole of Australia in an old kombi van. He is a car mechanic from Germany and was really surprised when I told him that I am serious about this plan. Norbert's sister Gudrun came to visit the first two weeks of November and then we travelled southwest together. I had many ideas and suggestions where to travel to and they were happy to have their personal tour guide. We spent ten days and realised that down there all the town are really close to each other. Compared to my former travels in Australia there were no distances at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home