Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Arrival and stay in Perth


On October 23rd after a night digging the kombi out of the sand near a rest area ;-) we arrived in Perth. It was quite strange to be in such a big city after four months in smaller cities and the outback. Tine and me booked into a hostel in Northbridge and had a fun night going out until 2:30 am. She first invited me for dinner in an Italian restaurant and afterwards we went for beers and dancing to a crowded bar. The next morning I drove Tine to the airport and we had to say goodbye after such nice holidays together :-(
I spent the last week at a lake out of town because it is much cheaper. Tonight I will meet my neighbour Rebecca Schulte from my hometown who is working in Perth for half a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home